Saturday, 21 January 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 81

It's time for a new Waltzingmouse sketch, people!! Here's this week's sketch... I like it, um... A LOT!



I inked up Asian Gardens and Fancy Phrases, for my sample card.
I channeled my inner Anya (Anya Schoss is a Waltzingmouse Stamps DT gal and one talented stamper), and CASEd her idea for creating a "bouquet" of flowers around the circle panel.
I found the card that got me inspired here on vi.sualize.us, and they don't provide direct links to the source. Such a shame. Therefore I can't lead you directly to Anya's post... sorry 'bout that.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Style Essentials); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases, Asian Gardens); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Memento (Angel Pink, Rose Red, Lady Bug); Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles; pearls: Flourish With A Bling; pink marker; sewing machine

I'm entering this into the new challenge on the block - Virginia's View in Lily Pad Cards. The given inspiration photo is just gorgeous and I couldn't resist playing along :)



There's plenty of eye candy from the rest of the Team, waiting for you at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, so make sure you'll make your way there too!
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful- love all the flowers surrounding your sentiment and love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the pinks!! And your perfectly trimmed flowers. Wouldn't dies for those flowers be great? I think we should hint to Claire about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chupa, I love the stamping of your card fro mthe inpisration photo! The stitching and layering of the sakura flowers are simply detailed and stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad!So glad that you join the first V. V. challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sakura flowers are just fabulous - it's so feminine! And I love the stitched detail in the ribbon and sweet pearl embellisments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layers, Chupa! The shades of pink are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, Chupa! This is such a delightful card! Just love your interpretation of the photo! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card, Chupa. Those colorful flowers are fabulous! Such a sweetly feminine design, love it! I'm so glad you joined in the first Virginia's View challenge at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Chupa! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012