Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Where flowers bloom

I had a while to spare this afternoon, and I joyfully cut into my new, purrrty Authentique Gathering papers, the collection that I'm now seriously hooked on. Love aqua and sand beige, paired with rich browns and soft orange. You will see more of it in a couple of hours, on my CASE Study card.
I also cut out some Dogwood blossoms, from Crate Paper's Nantucket. Another fav line and colours... it feels SO good to be in my craft studio again!! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Soft Suede); papers: Authentique (Gathering), Craft Paper (Nantucket); stamps: Jane's Doodles; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); MFT Die-Namics Bracket Die; sewing machine; edge distresser; buttons; metal flower: SEI; metal brad; flower die: EZCut

I utilized the VLVJan2012 Week 1 sketch (hooray for the return of Verve sketches!), and the colours of CTD174. My buttons are more So Saffron though, I didn't have any in bright enough yellow handy.



Back in a little while, with the CASE Study post, hope you'll join me again :) Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colors you used and the flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I just found the Authentique Papers myself - LOVE THEM! Your card is beautiful - I really like that dimensional dogwood flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful flower! I love what you did with these colors! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous flower!! I love your design, Chupa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS, Chupa! The Nantucket line is a favourite of mine, too...although I don't own any of it, yet!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012