Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Addicted to Cards Guestie

Uh-oh, I'm back quicker than I thought, 'cause I totally forgot to share a card... if you missed my previous post, which is likely in these circumstances, please scroll down.

I was approached by the designers from the Brazilian card challenge blog, Addicted to Cards, and asked whether I could host a challenge for them. Of course I was happy to help, and I chose an inspiration from Pinterest:



What a dreamy photo. The most luscious pink & the crispy white, with pops of black... and don't forget the bike! I took the flowers and the colours from the photo:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream; papers/die cuts (roses): Glitz Design (Beautiful Dreamer); stamps: October Afternoon; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart. London Fog); Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); twill ribbon: May Arts; edge distresser; lace trim; buttons

There's a prize up for grabs for a lucky player, and I hope you'll join in, even if you're not Brazilian :)
Smooches,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a STUNNER!!!! LOVE the colours, LO, and that GORGEOUS rose die-cut! Fabby inspiration photo, too!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012