Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Blow me away

I hope you're not having enough of my SOG creations yet, as I'm interrupting the digi release schedule, with the cute panda card below... there are two more fairy images released this month, so please stop by later tonight as well as tomorrow, for more fun.
Today, I wanted to catch up with this week's great Deconstructed Sketch (DS37), and being tremendously inspired by their new Guestie and my idol, Amy Sheffer, I whipped up this:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Basic Black), white; papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2 Breeze); stamps: Some Odd Girl (Pinwheel Panda), Stampendous (Silhouette Sprig); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Fresh Ink (Pear); Copics; Shapeabilities Fancy Tags; chipboard: Prima; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine

Here's the sketch:



SOG images ARE the cutest. Period. =)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooo so adorable
    sweeeet
    great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Iwona! I agree, SOG stamps ARE the cutest ever. Just LOVE them. Your card is perfect... they always are! :) Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012