Thursday, 2 February 2012

CASE Study Challenge #76

Hi, friends! A new month has begun, and with it we're introducing a new Muse at CASE Study!
The talented artist who's going to inspire us in February, is especially close to my heart, as she's a fellow Pole, and such a sweetheart - Karola Witczak!
Karola has a magnificent style, very detailed, feminine and utterly charming. I strongly believe that no matter what your style is, there's always something in her creations that steals your heart. Like in this week's inspiration, for instance...



I'm a sucker for blue & green together, such a fresh and cheerful combination. I knew that I'm going to run with it, and it was no brainer for me to reach for the MME Lost & Found 2 paper pad as well... I sincerely hope that you don't sigh in resignation yet, every time you see me using one of these!
Of course, I was drawn to the banner as well, I'm positively nuts about them these days, which I'm sure you noticed as well...
For the personal touch, I gave the card an extra 'oomph', by adding some purple accents. It's not my go-to colour but I think it works great here.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry (?)), white; papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2 - Breeze); stamp: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop - sentiment only); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); flower: Maya Road; chipboard bird: Collections; a piece of denim; buttons; sewing machine; Japanese masking tape; border punch: EK Success; pinking scissors; chipboard circle element: My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas); pearl: AnnaBelle Stamps

For my layout, I used this lovely sketch #48 from Cardabilities:



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they whipped up with this week's inspiration!

Karola Witczak (February Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Smooches,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love all those embellishments and the colours. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, gorgeous card Chupa! love your personal touch to it as well. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning, love the rich purple flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa - I never get tired of MME paper! Can't beat it! Your card is beautiful with that gorgeous flower and all the details!! Love the new photo of your Chuplet and those sweet curls! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing! Your work is so inspirational I had to become a follower! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities! Cannot wait to see you next card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you create! Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the touch of purple! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! it's so bright and funny. And this pink flower is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012