Thursday, 9 February 2012

CASE Study Challenge #77

Hi sweets, ready for a new CASE Study challenge?
Karola Witczak is our Muse this month, and this is the card that I chose for us to be inspired with this time:



I love the mix of colours and patterns and the eclectic look, so that's what I was trying to achieve. I was also inspired by the layout, that I slightly modified to suit the Mojo Monday sketch :).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Not Quite Navy); papers: My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft, October Afternoon, DCWV; stamp: Verve; ink: Memento (Danube Blue); flower; button; sewing machine;ribbon: Kaisercraft

Here's the MOJO227 sketch, that I loosely followed:



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they created with this week's inspiration!

Karola Witczak (February Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams (taking a week off)
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such an inspirational creation!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the challenge. Truly a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your cards! I especially like the one with the birdcage and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful take on the MM sketch - the rich color scheme is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012