Thursday, 23 February 2012

CASE Study Challenge #79

It's time for a new challenge at CASE Study!! It's also our last week with the fabulous Karola Witczak... didn't we have a blast with her creations??
I chose an altered item for our inspiration this week, I figured it would be a nice change and possibly a good way to spark out creativity.



Still, I headed for the good ole' card, mainly because my mind is clogged with the moving stuff and I'm struggling to get creative. My crafty space is still a big mess too . I'm hoping that this time next week I'll be all set!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avocado); papers/die cuts: Teresa Collins (Fabrications); MFT 1/4'' Rosette Die-Namics; border punch: Fiskars; rhinestone: Glitz Design; pearls: Kaisercraft

I took further inspiration from SC373 (sketch), and cQc#125 (colours):



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they created with this week's inspiration!

Karola Witczak (February Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for looking :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chupa, lots of lovely things going on here. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that medallion & all of that fabulous patterned paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that lovely layered patterned paper is luscious! Fantastic job and very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layers and detail. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is really fabulous! LOVE the bold colors--and your patterns are amazing together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa!!! Love these gorgeous cards, girl! I love all the different papers you use - so cool! Thank you so much for joining us at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mix of papers Chupa! And I love that big ol' bling in the center! Thank for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012