Wednesday, 1 February 2012

I'm an ODDie!

Hi, peeps!
Today I've got great news to share. I'm now officially an Odd Girl!



You must have well noticed by now, that I never say no to the SOG images and stamps... they're so cute it hurts. Come on, admit it :)
I will be happily sharing with you perks of the new releases, fun challenges hosted on the blog and LOTS of colouring, in the few months to come.
Today I prepared the card, with one of the images from the Valentine digi release, Valentine's Tia.

Photobucket

Cardstock: SU! (Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight), white, kraft; paper: Pebbles; stamps: Some Odd Girl (Valentine's Tia - digi), MFT; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI: Fresh Show; Copics; Nestabilities Circles; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; rhinestones/ribbon: Kaisercraft

Many of you asked me in the past, for a video tutorial on my colouring, please know that I'm not ignoring you. I don't really feel like I would do a good job with the video (I think that my accent might be a trouble for some & I'm technically challenged by taking videos), but I'll try and accommodate you with a picture tut. IF I find time enough, that is...
We'll be putting Zuzia in a day care in a couple of weeks, so perhaps then I will have more time to undertake it. So please, bear with me while I'm sorting things out :)

Please stop by the Some Odd Girl blog today, and say hello to the rest of the Oddies. All of the girls are sweet and very talented, and they will be thrilled to read your comments.
Cheers!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Iwona! You make the most beautiful cards with Odd Girl stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Iwona! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Iwona, this is gorgeous. I love the dimension of this and your coloring is insane. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! And I'd LOVE to hear your accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! I too have fallen in love with Some Odd Girl Stamps!!! ;-) Actually the one I just posted this morning on my blog looks like the same layout as yours!! haha

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your colouring is A.Mazing! Looking forward to playing with you at SOG. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally GORGEOUS Chupa darling!! LOVE LOVE! Congrats on becoming an Oddie!! ;)

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your Odd girl DT spot :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww Chupa, I totally love your card.. she's absolutely gorgeous!! I look forward to working with you this term at Some Odd Girl!! hugs :) :) :) Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Chupa! I'm so happy for you!! I am so looking forward to each and every one of your posts on SOG!!! {and here, of course!} You are so talented and such a natural, you beautiful lady!! Hugz2u!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being on the SOG DT - we're going to have fun together with Kristy! :D Your coloring is stunning and I love the depth you put in your image! Gorgeous! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chupa, congratulations!!! I think it is so well-deserved! I started following your blog because you were featured on the SOG site. Love your work, your coloring, and your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012