Saturday, 11 February 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - sympathy card

I'm back yet again with a Jay Gee's Nook post, friends!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
I used the gorgeous Poppy stamp from La Blanche. The image is etched in silicone with a thick foam backing, which is quite an unexpected arrangement, but let me tell you, it stamps like buttah!
I paired it with a Hero Arts background stamp and a Verve sentiment.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (turquoise), kraft; stamps: La Blanche (Poppy), Verve (New Mercies), Hero Arts (Antique Flower Background); ink: Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Versafine (Onyx Black); seam binding

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Chupa, I am in love with this...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image in black on craft.....fabulous and pop of b
    Ue is perfect!!!! Personally.. Think blogger is having a moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa,

    This is a beutiful card... I loved the flower and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brown background is giving a great look to the flower. Overall, the sympathy card looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous sympathy card, girlie! Sympathy cards are the ones I struggle with but you totally rocked it here!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card and has given me such inspiration at this sad time I am having. I have just lost a friend from brain tumours and I need to do a card for the family, but it has left me without creativity. So thank you for this.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love the colours and that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012