Friday, 3 February 2012

La La Land Crafts Monday Inspiration (on Friday)

The Monday's Inspiration post at La La Land Crafts, has been shifted to this Friday due to the CHA Release, hence today we're all posting altogether! This week's theme is Kraft + Faux Stitching.
It's also my last post for the La La Land peeps, and I'd like to thank everyone, especially Irina & Rosie, for the fabulous time!
I used the just released Marci with Bunny, she's such a sweetheart. The new rubber stamps will start shipping on the 10th, but you can preorder them now!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Cherry Cobbler), white; paper/chipboard/rhinestone/felt & cardstock die cuts: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); stamps: La La Land Crafts (Marci with Bunny); Copics; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); black pen; corner rounder: EK Success; staples

For my layout I used Card Patterns sketch 150 (which I turned on the side, of course... lol), and the colours come from cQc#122:



You will find more inspiration from the DT, at the La La Land Crafts blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute as can be Iwona! Love this sweet card! Thanks for playing the CQC :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the first time I saw the cardstok, I thought it was a stamp, it is so cute cs. and your coloring is very awesome. You shpuld post some tutorial coloring, chupa. adore your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Chupa love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Chupa, what a sweet image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soo cute Iwona! Love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012