Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Love notes

Here's my last post for you tonight! If you're interested, check out also my Guest Designer post and some publications shared below :)

I know it's well past Valentine's Day, but I haven't yet have the chance to ink up my new WPlus9 A Pocketful: Valentine stamp set and I was itching to do so. I chose to work with the VLVFeb2012 Week 4 sketch, as it suited my idea for a simple masculine card. I also incorporated the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Again, perfect colours for what I had in mind.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Enchanted Evening), white; stamps: WPlus9 (A Pocketful: Valentine); ink: Ancient Page (Cobalt), Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copic (N0); impression plate/tag die: PTI; baker's twine; Nestabilities Circles

This card is all about the texture and I gave my Cuttlebug a good workout. I haven't replaced my plates since I bought the Bug two years ago and poor things are nearly at the point of breaking... how grateful I am for the soon-to-get Grand Calibur from Spellbinders! lol!

Here's the sketch:


See you tomorrow, have a great day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love this, girlie! The impressed text background is sooooo fitting and I love what you've whipped up with those stamps!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling use of the PTI products with the Verve sketch. Love the impression plate and that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embossing plate you used, what an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the embossed letters! Recently I admire cards that have a lot of white space on them... :) so this one is also among them. :) Doesen't matter if it is past Valentine's day. We can always share love! :)

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! I LOVE your design and take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012