Tuesday, 28 February 2012

March ACSP pubs

Good evening, friends! Before I start tonight's inky session, I wanted to share a couple of cards, that you can find in the new issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine.


The Stamper's Challenge is focusing on some gorgeous, retro stamps from Hero Arts (a set of four woodblock stamps called Vintage), and three of the cards featuring these are mine. I took these photos before sending them out:







Also, inside you can find some handy-dandy ideas on how to use spray inks. I contributed this card.
(I used silver Glimmer Mist on top of the sprayed ink, hence the 'speckled' look)



I saw the card that inspired me somewhere on the web, and never saved the link. It was another card with an umbrella stamp, used as a mask, and a spray ink as 'rain'. I think it's the cutest idea ever! Although working with spray ink is a very messy business... don't ask me why I know it ;)

As always, feel free to refer to the magazine for the instructions! See you later,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are on fire! These are all FANTASTIC!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012