Friday, 10 February 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary, Day 6

Today's challenge at the PTI blog is to use one of the provided sketches. I love them all, but I chose #2 to work with. The stitching at the top won me...



Please note that the felt that I used is not from PTI, but from MFT. I'm yet to get some PTI felt, I'm sure it's fabby...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (New Leaf, Melon Berry); stamps: Papertrey Ink (All About You Additions, Think Big Favorites #6); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Memento (Lulu Lavender); buttons

Thanks for visiting, and see you later for a couple more posts! (Sketchbook Saturday and Waltzingmouse & SFYTT sketches)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You stamped on felt!!! It's PERFECT! I love this Chupa, you *nailed* this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you stamped on felt - I don't think I've done that before! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Chupa, this is stunning! I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' this felt-a-licious creation, girlie!!!! What a fabulous take on the sketch!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012