Monday, 27 February 2012

Verve sketch

Long time no see, friends! It's been a busy time in the Palamountain household; lots of unpacking, sorting and shopping. I did a great deal of assembling today, after a spree in IKEA, including some new furniture to accommodate the new conditions in my craft space. I'm so happy to finally see things in (reasonable) order, and while I will be polishing the look for the next couple of weeks, it's good to have all my supplies on hand. Yay!

That being said, I didn't have much time to stamp. I was hoping for a leisurely inky time tonight, but ended up hastily finishing one of my assignments, that I almost forgot about... oops! Nevertheless, I decided that I finally post the card that I made two days ago, instead. About time I did so!
Another source of joy is that I *think* I finally found the best spot for taking photos - right on my desk! It was all messy until today, so I decided to try how it works with the ceiling lamp on and it does, tee hee! I'm yet to see how the daylight photos behave, though.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry), AnnaBelle Stamps (teal); papers: My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline); stamps: Verve (Just For You), October Afternoon (5 & Dime); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); sticker (rose): Glitz Design; Nestabilities circles/Scalloped Circles; ribbon: SU! (Baja Breeze); buttons; sewing machine; baker's twine

The card was made for the VLVFeb2012 Week 3 sketch. I still need to tackle the last week's one!
The colours are inspired by the yummy palette from PDCC120.



Thank you for visiting my bloggie today, be sweet! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning as always! I LOVE your style Chupa and I can't wait to see your new organized craft room....LOVE IKEA (just wish we had one in Oklahoma)! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors, the presentation. Everything about it. Can't wait to see the craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! SO beautiful! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are settling in, Chupa. Did you leave anything in the IKEA store LOL! Great card using the Verve sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards...I love orange!! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is SO stunning! Love your beautiful take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Chupa! LOVE all the stitching and patterns, and that sentiment leaves me with such a full feeling! I think I "need" it ;). Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. Perfection. Always beautiful perfection. I love the looped ribbon - your details are always so gorgeous. SO glad you joined us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Iwona....that is just gorgeous! Love all the different elements to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWEE, girl! This is SO beautiful! FABULOUS colours, LO, and again...those die-cuts are STUNNING!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still trying to find my perfect spot for photos! It's hard work lol. Your card is beautiful Chupa. I particularly love how gorgeous your twine looks with the flowers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and lovely sentiment. Like how the rose peeks out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012