Thursday, 8 March 2012

CASE Study Challenge #81

We're off for for another fabulous week of inspiration CASE Study! Laura Bassen is this month's Muse, and the card that we get to CASE this time is this beauty below:



I love how this card packs a punch with a distinguished elegance, and how this look was achieved with only a few products in hand. I wanted to escape layering and lay my papers straight onto the white cardstock too, although I couldn't resist making this card more elaborate ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic White), SU! (River Rock); paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: WPlus9 (Hope Seed Co.); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; MFT Tag You're It die; Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die; buttons; lace; grosgrain ribbon: PTI (Fine Linen)

For my layout, I used the MOJO231 sketch:



Please visit my sweet and talented DT at their blogs, and check out what they created with this week's inspiration!

Laura Bassen (March Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and InLinkz tool to link up your creation!
Thanks for visiting :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm the first comment! This card is so elegant. I love that you added the little bit of coloring on the flower - it really draws you're eye to it! So pretty! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Seed packet with flowers is gorgeous and excellent use of the sketch!!! BTW...love your Moxie Fab card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012