Thursday, 29 March 2012

CASE Study Challenge #84

As we are launching a new CASE Study challenge today, I'm also sad that it's the last one with the inspiration from the one and only Laura Bassen. I'm a HUGE fan, and I was having a magnificent time this month. Thank you, girlie!!
This week's card is one of Laura's show-stoppers: impeccable execution, superb techniques and an eye-popping colour combo.



I didn't want to change much from the original, obviously. The only thing I would change is the pink felt, though... it's far too thin and some of the black card shows up from underneath. Damn these cheap craft store supplies. Ha! Let's agree that you didn't notice ;)

Photobucket

I used the Spellbinders™ S4-312 Blossom Three die template, for the negative die-cutting. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps (Cameo To Go).
I also used this lovely FTL183 sketch:



The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well, click on any of the links to be taken to their blogs:

Laura Bassen (March Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and an link list to share your creation!
Until next time,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Chupa! I love these dies you used! I too have cursed cheap felt a time or two:) But still a beautiful card, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking! Your negative cuts looks fantastic, and I love the added button next to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012