Sunday, 18 March 2012

The Craft's Meow March Release - Day 2

Day two of The Craft's Meow March release is here! Did you enjoy yesterday? Did you? Did you??? I thought so :)
I honestly couldn't be happier to be a part of this wonderful Team, company, and to work with some of the most gorgeous stamps around.

Photobucket


We're having more Nina Brackett's goodness to share today, a beautiful set called Cherished. It features the sentiments in a font that makes my heart faint... yesterday's Mother & Father set features that font too! Be still, my beating heart...
I die cut a square from the main image, it's originally a bit larger but I didn't want to overwhelm the card. I added some distressing with green/sepia inks and coloured the flower so that it looks like it's watercoloured.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss, Rustic Cream, Vellum); papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2 - Rosy); stamps: The Craft's Meow (Cherished); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sage), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; sewing machin3; pearl: Kaisercraft

My card is loosely based on today's inspiration challenge, that came with today's post on the TCM blog. If you'd like to join any of our birthday week challenges, the deadline for all 3 of them is 9:00pm PDT, Saturday, March 31st.
I combined it with the SSSC154 sketch:



Do you like what you see? Leave a comment on today's post on TCM blog to be eligible for winning the previewed stamp set each day. You have until 9:00 pm PST on Friday, March 23rd to do so!

See you tomorrow, for the next installment of our fabby release :)
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. beautiful card. Love the rich colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strong bold colors with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love all that distressing and stitching and the deep colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have done a fab job! Mixing lots of challenges and the distressing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and I have to constantly pinch myself to convince myself that I'm a part of such a fabulous team :)
    OK you have totally ROCKED that set with your AWESOME colouring! AWESOME!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you colored in the images, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I LOVE the card that you created!! The coloring and everything is SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you colored the flowers. Very unique. Such a different color scheme too, very intense but not over the top. Love the distressing on the paper edges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing and artsy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Would look awesome framed! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I really like the layering and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks really rich with the colors that you used. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012