Monday, 5 March 2012

Eggs on the clothesline

Yep, that's one twisted Easter card... I 'hung' the Easter eggs on the clothesline, for the sake of trying something different. Moreover, I applied Crackle Accents to them. If I were an egg, I'd be worried!
What do you think?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry, Rustic Cream, Lemon Tart); stamps: WPlus9 (Easter Greetings, Heartfelt Mix, Defining Words); ink: Memento (Lady Bug, Summer Sky, London Fog, Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe); pinking scissors; sewing machine; Flourishes/Spellbinders Classic Keyhole Template die; buttons; Crackle Accents

(I decided that the light that I've been taking the photos at the new place so far, is too yellow. I did a tour around the house, snapping pictures in various places, and the one above seemed to be the best. Still far from being satisfied with it. How I wish I found the same lighting conditions as I had in the last house! It might not have been the most convenient place to take the photos (meaning that I had to nearly wake up hubby if I were burning the midnight oil), but it worked perfectly for both the daylight and night photos. Sigh...)

I based this card on the inspiration from JUGS126 (sketch), and Embellish Spring Color Trends Challenge (good to have them back!)



Be sweet, my friends :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Lovely creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Chupa :) Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Well if I were one of those eggs at least I'd know that I look fabulous hanging on that line before I 'cracked' up! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! I am an admirer of your work .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding the right place to take pictures is such a pain! I understand completely. Love your card...keep thinking I need that clothesline from WPlus9 set. Such a sweet card Chupa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this fun take on the Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!! I love the cracked eggs! It gets me sooo excited for Easter! BTW- Your photo looks great! I always take mine near a window with a piece of white card stock under them (or now with my new white floors!) :-) Hope you have a great week! Hugs from Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eggs on a line! Yes, please! Such a great take on a spring concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012