Thursday, 8 March 2012

HA contest card

Hi, lovelies! I decided to make something for this month's contest at the Hero Arts blog, with the theme of 'Fabulous Flowers' and the Color Challenge below:



These are way out of my comfort zone. I normally don't use cool greens (olive is my choice most of the time), and I stray away from violet-y blues. However they reminded me of the beautiful Hydrangea stamp, and since I had this lovely paper from Teresa Collins too, I thought I'd give it a go.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), American Crafts (brown); papers: Teresa Collins (Fabrications + a border die cut), Pink Paislee; stamps: Hero Arts (Hydrangea, Antique Engravings, 'Hello' sentiment), Glitz Design (Distressing); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Vivid (Sky Blue), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; border punch: EK Success; ribbon: SU! (So Saffron); Glitz Designs Glitzer (sticker); brads; scallop scissors

I also used this Card Patterns sketch... um, with several modifications ;)



Big hugs and big thanks, for your comments :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012