Saturday, 10 March 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - Birthday ferns

Better late than never, they say! I'm chiming in with a Jay Gee's Nook post :)
JGSNOOK_LOGO
I designed this card with two Hero Arts stamps, the beautiful Artistic Fern (which I stamped in two colours, to give the feeling of depth), and the sentiment from Frame A Message.
I added some shading to the 'sky', with my favourite Copic colour - BG10.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Tempting Turquoise, Rustic White), PTI (Aqua Mist); papers: My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon; stamps: Hero Arts (Artistic Fern, Frame A Message); ink: Memento (Bahama Blue, Rich Cocoa); BG10 Copic; brads; edge distresser; lace trim; button; organza ribbon; die-cut: My Mind's Eye

The sketch that I used, comes from FMS25, and the colours are from JAI108.



Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations! See you later,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! That fern set looks like DSP because of the way you stamped it, how cool!! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chupa and I love all it's shabbiness. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week! Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Chupa! I love how you stamped the ferns and created your own DSP in the process! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the dark brown touches on this card, Iwona. Beautiful card, as always! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those stamped ferns! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the JAI colours Iwona, l love the collage style leaf stamping and distressing, beautiful work as usual. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Chupa! I love all of the little details like the sheer ribbon, the button and the lace too. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012