Saturday, 24 March 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - every book...

Hello, hello! It's time for a Jay Gee's Nook post, and today I would like a show you a bookmark, that I made for myself!
JGSNOOK_LOGO
As soon as I received the I Love Books stamps from Hero Arts, I knew that a new bookmark is due soon. I absolutely adore the old world images in this set. And I adore my new bookmark :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic White); papers: American Crafts; stamps: Hero Arts (I Love Books); ink: Memento (London Fog), Versafine (Onyx Black); Nestabilities Circles/Lacey Circles; lace trim; Liquid Pearls (Platinum Pearl); button

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations! See you later,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Iwona... I love the way you used the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012