Saturday, 31 March 2012

Jay Gee's Nook - A sad farewell...

I'm so sad to announce, that today marks my last post for Jay Gee's Nook Design Team...
JGSNOOK_LOGO
In a need of concentrating on my new commitments, I had to prune some of my current assignments, and believe me, it wasn't easy. Along with the JG's Nook DT, I also stepped down from SFYTT. I absolutely loved the time spent on both!
Judith and I became friends and I will certainly keep 'stalking' her blog as well as the blogs of my wonderful Teamies, Ange and Angeline.
For today, I made a card featuring the gorgeous Poppy stamp from LaBlanche & the sentiment from Jane's Doodles Pretty Peonies.
The papers are from My Mind's Eye (what else?), and I also sneaked in a wee damask rub-on from Kaisercraft.
I spiced up the flowers by adding black lines with a grey Copic marker, and adding a touch of glitter to the centers.

Photobucket

Hop on over to the JG's Nook blog, to see the rest of the Design Team's creations! Thank you again, Judith, for hanging out with me. You rock! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning card Iwona. Thanks so much for being a part of the team :) Big Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is over the top gorgeous...will miss seeing your work over on Jay Gee's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012