Saturday, 17 March 2012

March Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

Woohoo!! A WMS Blog Party! How I love me some :)
Funny how exactly one month ago, I wrote in my WMS party post, that we're running like headless chickens, moving the house. As of today we're all settled down comfortably, but the rush is still there... this time preparing for my trip to US next week. Life is never busy these days :)

However busy I may be already, I couldn't deny myself the pleasure of participating in such fun event, and playing with some of my most favourite stamps.
I paired this gorgeous bouquet of clovers (a digi freebie that Clare graciously shared with us - you can find it HERE in the WMS store), with the sentiment & frame from the Fancy Phrases set.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (New Leaf), white, aqua; papers: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 2), Teresa Collins (Fabrications), Basic Grey; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Shamrock - digi freebie, Fancy Phrases); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog); Copics; sewing machine; lace; Shapeabilities Fancy Tags

For the sketch, I chose VLVMar2012 Week 3. I'm hugely behind with this month's Verve sketches, this is the first one I tackled so far. I'm hoping to find enough time to 'tick' them all, as they're truly fabby!
I also used the colours from cQc#128.



Thank you for visiting!! If you too love Waltzingmouse stamps, why not join us?? There's still plenty of time left. Click HERE or at the logo above to find all the info on the WMS blog.
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Love that little shock of lace under your tag! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so GORGEOUS! Another OUTSTANDING creation!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Chupa!! Love the layout and the gorgeous colouring of the shamrocks. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shamrocks look fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!! Wow your colouring is out of this world! Love all the WMS stamps on this & the sweet lace & buttons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful coloring, Chupa! I just love your layout, and the gingham peeking out around the frame :) Such charming embellishments, how sweet the tag looks with the lace on the edge! Gorgeous St. Patrick's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shammie card! Love how you did the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Chupa, lovely St. Patrick's day card! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning design and gorgeous card! Love the details you layered, buttons, lace. Fabulous card! It's a beautiful colours combination.

    Pozdrowienia z Polski :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous combination of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...this is gorgeous!!
    I think you cheated and actually picked real shamrocks...
    they look so incredibly lifelike!!
    And with the gingham and lace...
    that fabby sentiment...
    just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scrolly tag with the lace, so pretty! And your shamrocks are colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Don't know how you managed a move and a beautiful card! But you did! Love all the pretty details of your card. The way you did your bow ,buttons and love the gingham !

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card, i love the banner shape and lace detail.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful coloring on your shamrock nosegay Chupa! love the lace and pretty papers - great card combining all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who needs luck with that big bunch of shamrocks! Lovely card, Chupa. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful shamrocks, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Iwona! Sorry I'm late to the party! I love your bouquet of shamrocks! So pretty. You always put in so many fab details I could look at your cards for hours and still miss something. That pretty bit of lace, the buttons, your shading. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beauty, Chupa! I just love the little bit of lace trim you added and the three buttons at the top. Such a gorgeous use of these colors, too! Good luck to YOU on your upcoming trip! And thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning Chupa - so glad your visa came through... enjoy the States.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great combination of sketches - lovely colouring on the shamrock posy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful card and I like the touch of lace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chupa, I love your gorgeous card! That image is amazingly colored! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry this is so late, trying to catch up! Just wanted to say what a great card, love your shamrocks and your coloring!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012