Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Quickie

Just a quick post, folks... I'm way past the bedtime, and I'm getting up early tomorrow, to get on the plane. I really wanted to catch up on the rest of the challenges, that really caught my eye this week, and added a few new ones that just popped tonight.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Early Espresso); papers: Authentique (Gathering); label stickers: Glitz Design; stamp: WPlus9 (flowers); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; staples; Japanese masking tape; buttons

I used the VLVMar2012 Week 2 sketch:



And another one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Not Quite Navy); papers/label die-cut: Teresa Collins, SU!; stamps: PTI (Simple Sunflowers, Say It With Style, Big & Bold Wishes); ink: Memento (Paris Dusk, Cantaloupe, London Fog); border punch: EK Success

The fabby sketch comes from Card Patterns #147. I'm also playing with RCC45, which is to use twine, and ric#8, with the fashion inspiration below.





Safe travels to me, see you in a week! =)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards! So glad your Visa came through for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, particularly love the poppy papers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. LOve the both.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I LOVE all pf the GREAT creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Authetique paper looks like it was just made for that poppy stamp. Beautiful shading - everthing matches perfectly! Love the colors! Hope you had a good trip and are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness you're on the ball today! Love the twine and love BOTH cards! You really are card making royalty girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chupa.. I really love all your creations. One of them is your first card on this post. I used your card as my inspiration. You can see on my blog : http://afayoune.blogspot.com/2012/03/inspired-by-chupa.html.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Enjoy your time in the US Iwona- where will you be headed? So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the texty background and the scalloped edge. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that background with the punch of color in front! I'm so glad you played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012