Thursday, 29 March 2012

Retreat photos!

Hi, friends!
It was pretty unfortunate, that I couldn't charge my phone while at the Spellbinders Retreat, so I have to rely on my fabulous Teamies in order to deliver you some sizzling hot photos... I'm hoping there are still some to come!
That's what our setup was... all pink with our Grand Caliburs! The boxes that you see underneath were constantly being filled with goodies... um yeah, that's what I call heaven!



Each of the countries represented by the DT, were acknowledged by the flags hung on one of the walls. I was pretty tickled to see a wee little Australian one to the far left!
Oh, and the hotel was full of chicks in cowboy hats throughout our stay... yee-haw!



With my table-mate, the lovely Christine Emberson. LOVE this girl!!



My fabulous roomie Leslie Langdon, with Teresa Horner, showing their projects. One of the techniques we learned is how to transfer photos on canvas. Can I say FUN??! And incredibly easy, too. I had a major light bulb moment.



More of my favourite peeps... Windy Robinson, Theresa Momber and Heidi Van Laar. I miss these girls already!



Stacey Caron and Kim Hupke, doing their thing... these girls are DA BOMB!! It really did feel like being a part of a big, loving family. Plus, having lots of fun :)



This one was taken after the class with Donna Salazar. She's just the sweetest, and her talent is seriously humbling. Meeting her was one of the major highlights of the event.



Lastly, this one was snapped at one of our outings. Girls just wanna have fun, right?? :)



If there's one thing to say about the Retreat, it's that it was short and intense. I would totally hang out with all of these gorgeous girls for as long as it takes! It was a pretty ground-breaking experience as well, that opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities. I hope that I won't forget everything I learned... ha!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. wow, Chupa!! All those big smiles say it all! So glad you got to meet so many fabulous designers AND they got to meet the famous Chupa!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to hang out with you! So glad I got to know you better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful photos Iwona! TFS! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it great but didn't it go too quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like one FABulous time Chupa...so happy you made it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lot of fun and what great memories :) So glad you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos - looks like you had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh Iwona looks like heaven indeed! So much fun! Thanks for sharing the photos looks like a blast - can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012