Monday, 5 March 2012

The Shabby Tea Room March Guestie - Week 1

Hello, fiends!
Life has been busy and I'm a bit behind with my assignments. I will get back to you with my Sketchbook Saturday and Bring Back Beautiful posts as soon as I can, and in the meantime, I have a pleasure to announce that I'm The Shabby Tea Room's Guest Designer for March! There are some yummy challenges in store for this month, I can't wait to share them all.

This week the theme is "Colorful Confections", along with this beautiful inspiration photo:



We are asked to use aqua, pink, green and a tag. Here's my sample:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Soft Stone, Aqua Mist); papers: My Mind's Eye (Be Happy); stamps: My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday); ink: Memento (tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Oasis Green, Pink Grapefruit); dies: MFT Die Namics (Tag You're It), PTI (butterfly), Spellbinders Shapeabilities (Fancy Tags); lace trim; Pink Paislee Artisan Elements; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon; flowers: craft supply

I also used the SSSC153 sketch below:



Stay tuned for another great challenge next week! Smooches,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012