Monday, 26 March 2012

The Shabby Tea Room March Guestie - Week 4

Sadly, my Guest Designer term at The Shabby Tea Room, comes to an end this week. I had a blast playing along! Some of the most delightful photo inspiration can be found in their challenges, and this week's one is definitely one of my favourites...



It makes my heart skip a bit... what a gorgeous mix of colours, and how I wish I had that glassware... *happy sigh*
Our challenge is to create a card or project inspired by the attached photo using lilac, yellow, blue, kraft and a butterfly.
I'm having a blast lately, utilizing the papers with collages on them, like this one from MME. Isn't this image lovely??

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Baja Breeze); papers: My Mind's Eye (Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing), DCWV, October Afternoon; die-cut label: SEI; MFT Dizzy Doily Die-Namics; lace trim; brads; flowers; sewing machine; butterfly: Collections

Hop on over to The Shabby Tea Room for more inspiration, and to link up your entry, if you wish to play along! Cheers,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Whoa...this is wonderful!!! Love all the mix of different colors and elements!!! Love the glassware myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, what a beautiful & shabbylicous card! Just love all the pretty and sweet details! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012