Saturday, 17 March 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #52

**EDIT: I'm extending the deadline for the sketch for one more week. I forgot that I'm off overseas and I wouldn't be able to comment on your entries promptly, or design another one. Hopefully this will be the last time I'm doing so in a long time :)**

Hello, dear crafty friends... I guess I have to warn you, that there will be a whole lotta new posts on my ole' little bloggie, in the next week or so... starting tonight!
You might have missed the Waltzingmouse sketch post already, which you can find below if you're interested, and in a couple of hours we're rolling in with the first day of The Craft's Meow previews! Tomorrow there will be a JG's Nook DT post & the second day with TCM, and on Monday we're also beginning the Some Odd Girl clear stamps release festivities... that's a LOT of good stuff to come, folks :)

For now, I'm chiming in with a new sketch. Another simple design that you can spruce up to your heart's content... or leave simple & clean. Enjoy!
(remember that you can use whatever, in the place of flowers)



Here's my sample card, that features some Hero Arts stamps and lots of scallops :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream), AnnaBelle Stamps (textured grey); stamps:Hero Arts (Right At Home); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black; Copics; MFT scalloped border die; pearl: Kaisercraft; baker's twine

I'm playing with CFC44, which asks for a pattern (scallops), an image (kite), and a sentiment.



---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC52.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Darling card-pure whimsy :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scallops!! Simply SWEET! So glad that you play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is soooo beautifull! Absolutely fantastic!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Those scallops look great with the clouds and kite :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012