Saturday, 31 March 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #53

Seems like ages since I shared a sketch with you... and indeed lots have happened in the last two weeks to make me feel so! I'm so ready to live a bit less adventurous life for a while now... lol

I've been to Paperific today (a paper craft show in Melbourne), where I got to meet the two wonderful blogging buddies: Debbie Pamment and Karen Yates. I had such a lovely time, shopped my heart out (I even got a bonus Copic storage case, just what I needed for my growing collection!), but in the end I just couldn't get back into gear, when I returned home. It was meant to be such a productive day... :)

So, burning the midnight oil instead as I would, I'm bringing you... some layers, this time. I hope you'll feel inspired by this little number!



Lots of Spellbinders™ dies here... I used the S4-293 Lacey Circles combined with S4-114 Standard Circles LG for the circle frame, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms for the rolled flower and leaves (the largest die), and S5-057 Holly Motifs for the flourishes.
Also, I embossed the panel with the EL-004 Imperial M-Bossabilities™ folder.
The papers are from Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye & Crate Paper, and the sentiment from the French Country set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.



I took the colours from this gorgeous photo inspiration of CTD185:



---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC53.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Lovely design with all the patterns and textures! Thanks for playing along in our Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Hoping to find a time to try out the sketch. :)

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! Loving all the dies you used. Very creative ideas! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012