Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Some Odd Girl project feature

Hi, sweets! I have my first Project Feature post up on Some Odd Girl blog today, and I created this card with the adorable Nana Luv Ollie digi:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (kraft), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; digital image: Some Odd Girl (Nana Luv Ollie); Copics; die cuts: October Afternoon (cloud), My Little Shoebox (flag banner); buttons; scallop/pinking scissors; alphabet stickers: American Crafts/ My Little Shoebox/Carolee's Creations/Fynmark; black pen; rhinestones: My Mind's Eye

I'm giving you some ideas on combining different alpha stickers, to create an extra interest on your project. You can view my post HERE on the SOG blog and read all about it :)
Be sweet!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012