Sunday, 11 March 2012

Two :)

Hello, sweets! I'm *attempting* at having a very productive day today (lots of creating ahead, in preparation for the 5 days' absence next week!), so before I jump right into it, I'd like to share the two challenge cards :)

First one, a simple little thing created with the FTL181 sketch (sketch below the card). I had this fun Get Your Thong On stamp set from TSG in mind, as soon as I saw it. I haven't inked a stamp from TSG for a looong time, so it felt good to do so.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: kraft, white, American Crafts (orange); stamps: There She Goes (Get Your Thong On); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; string; sewing machine; mini clothespins



I was also meaning to play with the current challenge at the Ribbon Carousel (RCC43 - use felt), so here's my entry. I die cut the house from felt. Love this PTI die!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Summer Sunrise), American Crafts (grey), red scrap; papers: My Mind's Eye; stamps/house die: PTI (Love Lives Here); ink: Versafine (Onyx Black); MFT Dizzy Doily die; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Houndstooth); Nestabilities Scalloped Circles; pearl: Kaisercraft; button twine; felt: craft supply



I'll be back in a little while, with my next Guest Designer post for The Shabby Tea Room. Until then!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! Love both creations! Thanks for playing at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby cards! That first one really made me chuckle :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I love them both! But the second one I am saving to CASE later! Love how you put all the patterns together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, you never fail to stun me with your gorgeous creations! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012