Saturday, 3 March 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 87

Boy, has it been a busy week! Both in the 'real' life, as well as here on my bloggie, I somehow managed to do heaps... I've got all the satisfaction, but I feel so sleep deprived at the same time. Even now, I'm sitting here scheduling this post for launch tomorrow, and burning midnight oil like a pro. LOL
It's 1.30am, and I'm seriously tempted to start on tomorrow's stuff before it gets busy again... oi! I hear you scolding me now :)
Anyhow, if you can read this, it means that a new Waltzingmouse sketch is in da house, so let's get cracking!



I channeled my inner Tosh this week (in a very humble way!), and came up with this (almost) monochromatic, and heavily distressed card. It's a "look ma, no patterned paper!" card as well. I know, shocking.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Kraft, Fine Linen); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Text-It, Flourishes - Scallops and Dots, Big Day - Additions, Cameo To Go); ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone), Brilliance (Pearlescent Orchid); Nestabilities Ovals/Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Three; Liquid Pearls (Platinum Pearl); lace; pearls: SEI

For the colour inspiration, I followed the new Kathy's Lily Pad Palette challenge:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, for more eye candy from the Mischief Makers!
Be sweet,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great take on the challenge! That ribbon on the corners is gorgeous! Thank you for joining the fun at lily pad cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect engagement card! Your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! LOVE your take on both the sketch and the colors! Wonderful inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at LilyPad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect use of this sketch....not surprised!!! Love the cameos layered on the nestie label, scroll bg,text itbg, and lace with pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did fabulous things with Kathy's color palette; that is one gorgeous card! It always makes me happy to see your cards in our Lily Pad challenge gallery, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa, I so agree with what Nancy said and I don't know how you can pump out so many beautiful cards in one week. I guess burning the midnight oil?? Anyway I LOVE, love your card and the lace in the corners sets off your stamping perfectly. Thanks for playing along with Lily Pads color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous, elegant card, Chupa! Love all the pretty details! So glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012