Saturday, 24 March 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 90

Ready for a new Waltzingmouse sketch, peeps? Here it is...



I hope you can see the layout on my card... Firstly, I turned it on the side. I stamped the rose from Roses In Bloom in the middle bottom, and the bud & leaf on the sides, so that they reflect the elements in the sketch.
I kept the card very simple and concentrated on the colouring. I was considering drawing a thin border line around the panel, and I settled down for the silver pen, that adds much subtler effect, than the one I'd get with a black multiliner. It's more apparent in real life, I just couldn't 'catch' it on the photo.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Lavender Moon, Rustic Cream); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Roses In Bloom, Sweethearts); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; silver ball pen; gems: AnnaBelle Stamps Sprinkles

Pop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! Inky hugs,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Iwona, Very pretty - Your shading is spot on and I love how you have the sentiment just barely stamped on to the flower - makes for one seemless design - looks like a fresh picked rose - BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012