Thursday, 5 April 2012

CASE Study Challenge #85

This week at CASE Study is one of these special occasions, when we get to introduce a new Muse, who will provide us for the inspiration throughout the month. I asked one of my favourite artists and a wonderful gal, Laurie Schmidlin, to hang around with us for the month of April. Yippee!!
I'm amazed at how she can pull off absolutely any style, but the way she does layered & shabby makes me drool... heck, every time I visit her blog I just can't contain myself, it's so full of fabulousness!
Here's the first card served for our inspiration...



Um... yeah. One of my favourite Glitz Design collections, showcased to perfection. I just had to pick this one!! I knew I wanted these papers on my card too. Just a different layout... but it's all Dance In Sunshine, baby!

Photobucket

The only 'alien' supplies here are the buttons, string & a bloomer from Kaisercraft.
The layout that got me going with this one, comes from Retro Sketches #5:



The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well, click on any of the links to be taken to their blogs:

Laurie Schmidlin (April Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and an link list to share your creation!
See you later,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow Iwona, I am drooling over this card! I love the colors, that gorgeous rose, the bird image. WOW absolutely stunning! You have so many layers going on here - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detailing in your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012