Thursday, 19 April 2012

The Craft's Meow April Release - Day 3

It's Day Three of the April release at The Craft's Meow today, and we've got two more sets to show you!

The Craft's Meow

Nina Brackett designed the Vintage Rides set and Jenny Suchin comes today with Owl Journaling.They are both adorable!

First off, Nina's Vintage Rides. With four types of vehicles, a banner to attach to each of these, with some handy-dandy sentiments to fit in, and more, this set has got me covered. I will surely have heaps of fun using it over and over again, and for this card I chose the bike and a bunch of balloons (cut out twice), that I attached to it. Ladies and gentlemen, we're setting off!

Photobucket

The papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Baby Jane pad, but I also smuggled in some American Crafts and an October Afternoon journaling card.
The panel under the bike was sponged with teal ink and the edges sewn. The sentiment was die cut with S4-110 Classic Ovals LG.

I'm playing with Retro Sketches again today:



Jenny's set, Owl Journaling, i full of cute office accessories, banners (and our owlie of course, too), and I put some of these together for this card:

Photobucket

Here's a close-up of the stamped chevron pattern, and the detail of the curled up corners. These little snippets were assembled with the aid of a few different stamps. You can mix & match to your heart's content!

Photobucket

I hope to see you tomorrow, for the last day of previews! Make sure you'll visit all of the designers' blogs today, for a plethora of inspiration. You can find the all of the sneak peeks HERE.
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I wish I had the papers and stamps at the same time you did so I could CASE your cards everytime!! Gorgeous work Iwona!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so fabulous!!! Fantastic stuff here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bike! So cute and brings back great memories. Incredible fussy cutting by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the TAC set - and am THRILLED to see it is here - and get new ideas, too! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the CUTE cards!! Such fun details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are terrific Chupa! I especially love the first one with it's bright colors and fantastic layering! So glad you played along with us at RetroSketches this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bike card! Great use of the stamps and fun papers, and I just know I'm going to LOVE that owl journaling set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your cards! I also like your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rockin those sets, Teamie!!! I love your bike taking off - genius (not to mention FUN!)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. once again your art completely amazes me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aagh! I love that bike! It's so much like the one I had as a kid! What a bright and happy card. You can just see the movement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh neat....love the balloons lifting the bike. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards!!! Really love that bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FUN FUN FUN - I love it!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bike! I had a bike just like that minus the tassels when I was a kid. OOh, gotta get this set! You did such a great job with these cards. I love the little curled up corner of the notepad on the second card. And the sentiment is so versatile: new job, new baby, marriage, engagement... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card: love the bike! Blessing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012