Sunday, 1 April 2012

The Craft's Meow April sketch

It's the first one of my three posts today, please come back later for more fun! :)

It's April sketch time, at the The Craft's Meow!! We have been given a fabulous sketch by Nina, yet again it's a winner. Just love it!



I used Nina's Thanks Bee To Thee set, along with some My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side papers.
I die cut the circles with Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® S4-116 Standard Circles Small, the center one layered with felt S4-192 Blossom, that I had left from my previous project :)
The border was cut with E8-001 Classic Scallop (I used both the edger and one of the decorative inserts).

Photobucket

Visit the TCM blog today, for more inspiration from the Design Team! You will also find there the link list to share your beautiful creation with.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. your card is simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012