Monday, 2 April 2012

March ACSP publication... and some old rejects

This post is long overdue... Firstly, I let me share a card that I have in March issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine.


On the page 35, there's a "Mother's Day Cards" feature, and you will find my card in, along with instructions of how to recreate it. Here's how the card looks (picture taken in my old house... boy does it feel like ages ago!)



I used a stamp set that I illustrated for AnnaBelle's Stamps, called Mother's Day Bouquet. I stamped the vases so that they overlap each other, and only added subtle shading to the flowers.

Speaking of pubs, I went wild in February, creating for the July issue of CARDS, and while three of them were picked, I was still left with a few rejects, that I'd like to share here...













If you'd like to find out the details about any of these, feel free to pop an email :)
Cheers!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow, those are the rejects? All great cards,can't wait to see what was actually accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! Just curious, the last card with the butterfly - what stamp set was the quote from? That quote is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards as always... but the one with the butterflies is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! How do you come up with designs like this?! I truly admire your work... all pieces are a work of art.

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful each & every one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so lovely! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all wonderful!!! Never submitted to publish but, I guess you never know what will be picked....these are all publishable to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loooooooooooove the cawabunga card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! So many beautiful cards ! They all look like they should be published to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012