Saturday, 14 April 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #55

Hi, sweets! This is my second post for today, and I'm planning to write one more tomorrow morning (which will be still Saturday in the Northern Hemisphere), as I have a finished card waiting to be blogged since Friday :)

It's time for a new sketch, of course, and apparently I've been in a mood for certain type of layout, as I made it fairly similar to the sketch I shared two weeks ago. This one is simpler, though - one of my favourite sketches too, with a little twist.
You will notice a new addition to the graphics. I'm hoping it will help the sketch being recognized more easily...



On my sample, I used The Craft's Meow's Mother and Father stamp set, from which I inked up this gorgeous sentiment. The pretty paper is from Bella!.
A few trinkets and pretties, a die cut from Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities® S5-079 Persian Motifs, October Afternoon lace and sewing, complete the look.

Photobucket

My card fits The Scrapbook Boutique's April challenge, with the colour inspiration below:



---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC55.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the elements you have used.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation Iwona! Love how you used the inspiration colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are using these spellbinders fabulously!! Haven't used tiny Brads in a long time but, yours are perfectly placed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketch this week Iwona and the pink elements you have chosen for your card look fab. Great to see you playing along at the SBB challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sketch!! I'd love to join your challenge too!! Your card is perfect, love the little crochet trim. Thanks for joining in with us at scrapbook boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect combo of the challenges, loooooove the nestie peeking out behind the sentiment!
    thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month! :) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012