Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #57

Oh man... all I can say is, my apologies for the delay, delivering the sketch this week! I've been on a very low mojo for a couple of days... being a bit stressed about some assignments, and having deadlines chasing me - not a good combination.
Hopefully very soon I'll be able to kick back and relax, and in the meantime I'm leaving you with this deliciously layered number... :)



My card evolved around the gorgeous stamp set from JustRite, called Shabby Chic Labels Four.
I discovered by accident their Friday Challenge #71 "Perfect Pastels", I was taken by the colours they served and decided to play.





I wouldn't be myself if I didn't saturate the colours... just a tad ;)
However, I used the same shades of yellow/orange of Copics as given in the inspiration. I only didn't have the exact pink so I replaced it with the closest match, and spiced it up with some shading.



I used the papers from three different collections by My Mind's Eye. The stamp corresponds with S4-190 Labels Four Nestabilities®, and I also used S5-086 Bitty Blossoms for my flower and S5-096 Jar Labels for the tiny tag.

I'm always very happy to see your unique takes, so thank you for willing to share your cards with me! I can't wait to see what you cook up this time :)

---------------------------------------------------
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, use the code SSC57.
- Feel free to share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the bright colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again! You have created a fabulous card, I don't know anyone else who can make so many amazing cards as you my friend! I love this sketch and I am even going to stretch myself and play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so many delicious details. The coloring is fabulous and that is a lovely set of images :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love your vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic sketch this week Iwona! Loooooove your card and the bold, delicious colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is truly a show stopper!!! Absolutely gorgeous colors. Your cards and style are always inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No surprise....this is STUNNING! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a lot of fun with the sketch. :) Thanks for sharing it with us!

    http://aleksandrasfinesthandmade.blogspot.com/2012/05/something-blue.html

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sketches. I used this one on a card I made here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012