Friday, 13 April 2012

TCM sponsors CAS-ual Fridays!

Hi, lovelies!
The Craft's Meow is a sponsor behind this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I hope you'll find the time to play, in order to get a chance at winning some goodies from the Store!
The challenge is to use 2 colors, each at the opposite end of the spectrum in a Clean & Simple style.



I chose warm orange and blue to work with. Such a striking, Summery combination, isn't it?
I inked up my new favourite from TCM, the butterfly from a brand new Beautiful Spring stamp set. I coloured it with Copics (B95/B12/B000 and YR31/YR12/YR24) and cut out.
Then I gave it a spectacular framing with Spellbinders™ S5-083 Antique Frame and Accents, and some grosgrain ribbon.
After I had it embossed, I run the frame through my Xyron, to create a sticker. Only the rectangular insert in the center, was popped up on the foam tape, to create dimension and let the ribbon through.
Lastly, I added the sentiment that I adore (from All You Need Is Love set).

Photobucket

You can see below the beautiful embossing detail of the frame:

Photobucket

Click HERE to be taken to the CAS-ual Fridays blog, to check out the details of the challenge and play along! Many TCM DT members are participating too, so look for their entries in the linky list for more inspiration.
Be sweet!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous striking creation, love that butterfly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cought my eye, very unique.
    Love the colors, the frame, the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Chupa, this is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! You took 2 opposite colors and made them look like best friends :) Glad you have the TCM girls playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card! This butterfly is just gorgeous! Your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made my jaw drop. Incredible design and LO.
    Orange is my all time favorite color. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Chupa! This is amazing! I just love blue and orange together. The frame and butterfly are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!! Gorgeous butterfly and wonderful spellbinders die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.. your bright beautiful colors are amazing!
    Hugs
    Alison
    Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
    www.thealleywaystamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE your butterfly and the way you've shown it off...stunning:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning...love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is stunning!!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!! That butterfly is beyond beautiful. Totally love your style!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012