Thursday, 5 April 2012

Tiddly Inks Two Year Anniversary!

Hi and welcome to my third and last post for today!
I little while ago, I was asked by the lovely girls at Tiddly Inks, to join them in a celebration of their Second Anniversary. Of course I said yes!!


To help us getting in a celebratory mood, each Thursday there will be featured creations, made by some talented bloggers, featuring Tiddly Inks images and following the theme of "Frame the Moment". Click HERE to see all of today's projects!

I created a little pendant/decoration, using Wryn - Close To My Heart. I die-cut some corrugated cardboard with S4-293 Lacey Circles, the cream insert with S4-125 Classic Scalloped Circles SM, and the blue frame with S4-114 Standard Circles LG.

Photobucket

Unfortunately, the day I was colouring this cutie, was my 'bad hair day' as I call them. I stuffed up her hair big time, but heyyy... I still like that pendant ;)
(the wording is a Cosmo Cricket sticker)

Photobucket

Nighty night for me, and a good day to you! Remember to check out the Tiddly Inks blog, for more inspiration. See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Iwona! I love it!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Pendant is so cute, Yes, even her hair. I love how you made that pendant and they way you used the buttons, she is a cutie Thank you for sharing with us. and for being a contributor to this blog hop celebration Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might have had a bad hair day, but you did an amazing job with Wryn's. Love the colors used for her. The different dies in making this awesome pendant are fabulous!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love her! What a cute idea! I will have to try making one of these soon!!! Gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it you have created a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Realllly cute! Thank you so much for joining us today! :)
    XOXO
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! I love the sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww - this is so very sweet - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012