Saturday, 7 April 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 92

Sketch lovers are up for a treat this week, for this week's Waltzingmouse sketch is so lovely!
Do you like banners? Double whammy, then! Come and play with us!



I put my card together with the Asian Gardens Additions stamp set (my first ever stamps from Waltzingmouse, and still one of my favourites). I also dug into Basic Grey's Konnichiwa papers. It's been a while since I cut into BG stuff, I forgot how lovely it is...
I cut the frame with Spellbinders™ S4-132 Classic Rectangles LG and S4-133 Slassic Scalloped Rectangles LG. The lanterns were stamped with Distress Inks (Festive Berries & Victorian Velvet), and black Versafine.

Photobucket

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! See you again soon,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, Chupa!! It's beautiful!! It's lovely that Jen and you used the same set and the BG papers. The lanterns remind me so much of the Chinese Lantern festival. It's a fun time where every kid in the street goes out with a lantern just like the one on your card.
    Happy Easter & have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Chinese lantern banner and all the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012