Saturday, 21 April 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 94

Hello! It's time for a new Waltzingmouse sketch, we hope you'll join us!



On my sample card, I designed my own patterned paper, using the diamond backgrounder from Heirloom Patterns, and stamping it in bright pink and light green.
Then I stamped the heart from Nordic Spring, with the same colours, and die cut it with S4-136 Classic Heart Nestabilities®.
The sentiment is from French Country, and it was die cut with S4-324 Ribbon Banners.
I added a strip of kraft paper through the center of the card, with the stamped element from from Nordic Spring.
I topped it all up with a bow and a flower. Voila!

Photobucket

I played with the colours of CTD188:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! Cheers,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diamond bg, sentiment label, heart, and middle border!!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Iwona! With such beautiful and bright colours. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa I love the paper you designed wow! Beautiful colors and love the gorgeous bow! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012