Friday, 18 May 2012

Bon voyage

I'm being naughty disrupting the current schedule of events, but you can access today's The Craft's Meow previews in this post below, feel free to scroll down as well. Thanks!

I just remembered that there was a really great sketch at Card Patterns this week, so if I wanted to give it a go, I also needed to hurry up 'cause the challenge closes soon.
That's how this card came to life...



There's Cosmo Cricket papers (Baby Jane) and a few scraps, leftover embellies and great stamps from Hero Arts (Joy Ride, bicycle) & The Craft's Meow (Travel Time, sentiment & postmark).
It's one of these feel-good cards; I'm glad that I put some of these potentially useless bits & pieces together after all :)

Here's the said sketch, and the Embellish Bicycle Color Trends Challenge that I combined it with:



Tomorrow will bring three posts... yes, Saturdays are always crazy like that! I hope you enjoyed today and that you will take a peek again soon :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute bike image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bicycle and the pops of purple - the buttons and washi tape! I like how you tied the twine around the buttons - you have me mesmerized - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel great to use up some unloved bits and pieces from our stash? And what a cute result--the colors are this just make me happy. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012