Thursday, 31 May 2012

CASE Study Challenge #93

This week at CASE Study, we're unfortunately saying good-bye to our May Muse, Aga.
It's been a highly rewarding month, for me as well as our Teamies and players, have we been for a treat or what?! I'm grateful for the extra week that we're having her for, since there's been five Thursdays in May. Hooray!!
Here's the last portion of inspiration from Agnieszka:



Aga has a way with mists, that's for sure. She also does collage beautifully, and that's what I tried to convey on my card.



I used again The Craft's Meow stamps this week
. The hexagons, bee and the sentiment come from the Thanks Bee To Thee set. I also stamped the pattern from Retro Foundations on the banner, and combined the splatter stamps from Typically Teen (stamped in pink) with some splashes of October Afternoon Sprinkler in Miss Mary Mack aqua colour.
The rest is a collage of various odds and ends from my scrap basket, a bit of glitter glue and Kaisercraft rhinestones.

A side shot:



...and here are the challenges that helped me with additional inspiration. The sketch is from Card Patterns, and I took the colours from Embellish Collage Color Trends Challenge.



The Design Team prepared some beautiful samples today as well, click on any of the links to be taken to their blogs:

Agnieszka Malyszek (May Muse)
Amy Wanford
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

Then hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find the challenge details and a link list to share your creation! Thanks for taking a peek,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fab card and I just adore that little bumble bee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - love the effect - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Chupa! The two colors of splatters are fabulous, and I love how you stamped the circle border on the banner instead of a sentiment--I'll have to try that! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012