Monday, 21 May 2012

Happy Birthday, Jessica!!

Hello and welcome to my first post for today!
The Craft's Meow Blog Hop launches soon as well, that's why this post is scheduled a bit ahead of time. The rest of the participants' posts in this special Blog Hop, will be ready at 8am EST, so stay tuned!


In three days' time a special girl is having a birthday, and a bunch of friends gathered together to celebrate this occasion and give her a fun surprise.

Happy Birthday to the one and only, Jessica Knutsen!
Jessica is the brain and heart behind There She Goes stamp company. I've been a Trendsetter (DT member for TSG) for almost two years, which has been the longest time yet I ever spent on a DT. The fact says it all, it really was the time of my life and it wouldn't be so without the vision, kindness and smiles that Jess has been sharing with all of us.

I created a card with several of my favourite TSG sets. I hope you'll enjoy it, sweetie :)



This fun little guy is called Birthdaybot, and was coloured with Copics. I popped him on Labels Eleven, the bottom one having been stamped with one of the patterns in the Fabulous set. The sentiment comes from Everyday Greetings.
The papers are, of course *wink*, from My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side collection.
I happened to write down the markers that I used, which doesn't happen often :)
Blues: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG72
Greys: W0, W3, W7
Reds: R02, R05, R29
Greens: YG11, YG13, YG17
Oranges: YR01, YR24, YR27

I used May's SFYTT for my layout:



And below is the full list of participants in this Birthday Blog Hop:





See you in T minus 1 hour, for another great Blog Hop and the big reveal of The Craft's Meow May release! Enjoy your time :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always, Iwona. I really LOVE the colors you used for the bot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOOOO gorgeous! Your coloring is spectacular on this Iwona!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little robot :) Darling card and fabulously coloured as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring and papers are awesome. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute.....LOVE your coloring and the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOVE this! LOVE your coloring and card design! Your creations always amaze me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable...he makes me grin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome awesome rich coloring Chupa! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Amazing coloring and details. I love the ricrac!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012