Wednesday, 16 May 2012

C'est joli

Hi folks, another quick post; I stayed up too late again and I'm terribly sleepy (the day that just started for my American friends, is already finished here. Got to love time zones... (not))

I have two posts ready to go live tomorrow, one of CASE Study and one for The Craft's Meow release, but before that happens, here's this:



This card is all about Basic Grey Konnichiwa papers... even the roses were cut out from a sheet. Although I generally prefer less shabby designs, BG starts to grow on me again.
I also used Glitz Design stamps (French Kiss). The label was cut with Labels Twenty One Nestabilities®.
Here are the challenges that I made it with:



See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Those flowers are amazing and jump off the paper using those colors. Love the touch of lace too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seriously amazes me what you do with paper. Everything is always just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design, Iwona! LOVE what you did with the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a gorgeous card...so vibrant and fun-colored! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012