Friday, 11 May 2012

Mojo sketch

Just a quick post, sharing a card that I made with the MOJO240 sketch, and the inspiration board of Crafty Friends Challenge #3.



You've got to excuse my latest obsession with the ribbon bloomers. It's one of those trends that hit me late; no wonder as I'm usually the kind of gal who likes to reach for stuff once everyone else is roughly over it... lol

I used Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill paper, a label die cut from Cosmo Cricket, a chipboard sticker from Prima, postage mark rub-on from October Afternoon, and a bloomer/ribbon from Kaisercraft.
The sentiment is a Verve stamp.



Here are the challenges:



See you tomorrow! It's almost weekend, hooray!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE this. . .thanks so much for playing along, Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card as always!!! I still love those bloomers personally!! Adore how you used the colors and all the different embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, and the pop of vibrant colour in the ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card....come by for a visit!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/were-not-in-kansas-anymore.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely fabulous card! I love everything about it! (and I love seeing those fabric blossoms)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Chupa!
    Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012