Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Simply

Please click HERE or scroll down, for the Spellbinders Blog Hop.

It's been hands down the weirdest week in my 'crafty life'. I never lost my "vocation" before, except from a few days ago, and it felt strange and annoying to say at least. I knew that mojo will be back sooner or later, and it did, as soon as the pressure of the urgent stuff vanished. Good ole' mojo... at least I hoped it did come back, so I checked to make sure :)



I didn't venture into anything too elaborate here; it's a pretty straightforward card really.
I inked up the sentiment & flourishes from the new Inspired by Audrey stamp set from The Craft's Meow, and framed it with one of the Sew Lovely frames (which coordinates with Labels Four Nestabilities®).
The papers are a mix of My Mind's Eye and American Crafts.

Here's my inspiration...



See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the fab stitching......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simple touch of your card. Good to have on hand, gorgeous colors too.......hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind, I just pinned this card - I really love the colours!!! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colours. Great sketch and gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012