Saturday, 19 May 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 98

Hello! Ready for a new Waltzingmouse sketch?? I hope it won't scare you... it was's super fun to work with and has many possibilities!



I saw a quilt pattern as soon as I saw it, and so I run with this idea. I cut various blocks of paper from Basic Grey's Plumeria collection and sew them together. Then I simply stamped the sentiment from the brand new Waltzingmouse Compact Family stamp set, added a flower from the same BG's collection, a ribbon and some flowers (Maya Road & Kaisercraft). I finished the piece with two Maya Road stick pins. Apart from cutting and sewing the blocks, it was a quickie.



A little close-up.



I loosely followed the cQc#137 challenge:



Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog, to see more from the Mischief Makers! And of course, do play with us! :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love those beautiful flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The colors are so good together. I put this one into my favs on Splitcoast. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are really pretty and I like the way you've stitched them together. Love the big flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Love your patchwork....perfect! Love the two different textured flowers and wonderful use of those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Chupa, love the scrap look, such beautiful papers and embellies! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that close up of those pretty flowers - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012